Project Runway: Fashion Startup
- Thursday,20 Jul, 2017 - 21:00
- Friday,21 Jul, 2017 - 01:00
- Friday,21 Jul, 2017 - 10:30
- Sunday,23 Jul, 2017 - 15:30
- Sunday,23 Jul, 2017 - 22:00
- Tuesday,25 Jul, 2017 - 11:00
- Sunday,30 Jul, 2017 - 15:30
- Thursday,27 Jul, 2017 - 21:00
- Friday,28 Jul, 2017 - 01:00
- Friday,28 Jul, 2017 - 10:30
- Sunday,30 Jul, 2017 - 22:00
- Sunday,25 Jun, 2017 - 15:30
- Tuesday,27 Jun, 2017 - 11:00
- Tuesday,27 Jun, 2017 - 22:00
- Wednesday,28 Jun, 2017 - 02:00
- Thursday,29 Jun, 2017 - 21:00
- Friday,30 Jun, 2017 - 01:00
- Friday,30 Jun, 2017 - 10:30
- Sunday,2 Jul, 2017 - 15:30
- Sunday,2 Jul, 2017 - 22:00
- Tuesday,4 Jul, 2017 - 11:00
- Sunday,9 Jul, 2017 - 14:30
- Thursday,6 Jul, 2017 - 21:00
- Friday,7 Jul, 2017 - 01:00
- Friday,7 Jul, 2017 - 10:30
- Sunday,9 Jul, 2017 - 15:30
- Sunday,9 Jul, 2017 - 22:00
- Tuesday,11 Jul, 2017 - 11:00
- Sunday,16 Jul, 2017 - 14:30
Christine Hunsicker is the CEO and founder of Gwynnie Bee, an online clothing rental subscription service exclusively for women sizes 10-32.
The company is the largest buyer of plus size clothing in the United States with over 3,000 different styles and 150+ select brands available. After four years and over it has grown from four people in an East Village apartment to over 350 employees, operating out of four offices across the US and India. Gwynnie Bee presents brand partners with endless opportunities to plug into their growing membership and the unique feedback loop of consumer insights that a subscription service model offers.
In the fashion industry, Gary Wassner, CEO of Hilldun Corporation, known as the company behind many of Seventh Avenue’s most prestigious fashion companies, has provided financing and factoring for many of America’s and the world’s most iconic designer labels.
Named one of Fashionista’s 50 Most Influential People in Fashion, Gary is also a member of the CFDA Advisory Board and a mentor for the CFI Incubator program, an advisory board member of Fordham Law School’s Fashion Law Institute, an instructor for the DENYC program.
Katia Beauchamp is the cofounder and CEO of Birchbox, a leading beauty and grooming retailer offering an efficient, personalized way to discover and shop for new products.
She and cofounder Hayley Barna launched the company in September 2010, redefining the beauty e-commerce experience by pairing a monthly subscription of personalized samples with editorial content to create a seamless path to purchase full-size products online. Today Birchbox has more than 1 million subscribers and operates in six countries, including the US, France, Spain, UK, Belgium and Ireland.
An industry leader in accessible luxury handbags, accessories, footwear and apparel, Rebecca Minkoff’s playful and subtly edgy designs can be spotted around the world on young women and celebrities alike.
Rebecca introduced her first ready-to-wear collection in 2009. The brand is distributed in over 900 stores worldwide, with flagship stores in New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles with Chicago slated to open this year. The brand also has free-standing stores in Hong Kong, Tokyo, Japan, and Rebecca is an active member of the CFDA and supports multiple philanthropies.